Sunday, September 16, 2018

Howard Goodall


Howard Goodall dives into the origin, development, and expansion of opera as a modern art form and means of artistic expression. Opera is one of the most unique forms of expression, because it ties in many elements from across many different art forms, all creating an art form unlike any other. The music and acting creates the message for the performance, the art used on stage and in costumes, and technology is used to further the viewing experience. I really enjoyed learning more about opera. It is something I’ve always been curious about and this video helped me learn a lot more. I appreciate opera a lot more as an art form now that I know about its background and history. I still have a difficult understanding opera that are complex, and they are very hard for me to understand the singing and language. I overall enjoyed learning about opera and look forward to learning more.

No comments:

Post a Comment